Workplace Monitoring and Data Protection Certification
Learning about workplace monitoring and data protection is absolutely essential for anybody in any organisation of every type and size – whether you’re an employer, employee or directly responsible for data collection compliance.
This course provides a comprehensive guide to understanding the legal requirements involved with employee data collection and the legally binding stipulations of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for all UK organisations.
From a comprehensive look into GDPR principles and the definition of ‘personal data’, to ways to ensure compliance as an employer and the rights and responsibilities involved in workplace monitoring, this course covers everything you need to know about workplace monitoring and data protection.
You Will Learn
- The general principles of the GDPR and how they pertain to your organisation
- A comprehensive definition of ‘personal data’ and all it entails
- How to ensure full legal data protection compliance
- The rights and responsibilities of workplace monitoring for employers and employees
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will avoid the serious legal implications of non-compliance of the GDPR
- You will increase productivity by improving employer/employee trust
- You will avoid the costly process of hiring data protection consultants
- You will improve your reputation within the industry and attract new business