The Basics of Critical Thinking Certification
One of the most important skills you can develop is your ability to think critically. Critical thinking can help you in your personal life or at work. It aids in problem-solving, giving you the tools you need to carefully analyse and evaluate a situation to devise an action plan. Developing these kinds of skills involves learning more about critical thinking, and then putting that knowledge into practice.
This course goes into detail about the critical thought process and how you can apply it to your life. It begins by giving you the tools you need to get started, including a discussion of the identification of central problems. Next, we move on to talking about the specific skills you need if you are to perfect your ability to think critically. Next, we go through the critical thought process step by step, so you know exactly how to put your critical thinking skills into practice.
Finally, we review a few common mistakes people tend to make when going through the critical thought process.
You Will Learn:
- How to use the “five whys” technique to determine the underlying issue
- The importance of being able to analyse a problem, and why you need to do so from multiple perspectives
- The five critical thinking skills you need to develop
- The six steps to critical thinking
- The importance of evaluating your outcome
Benefits of Taking this Course
- Being able to quickly and effectively solve problems in multiple settings, including at work and in your personal life
- Learning how to make decisions you can feel confident about in less time
- Understanding how to apply different perspectives to your problem-solving and decision-making process
- Understanding the benefit of gathering information from reputable sources
- Learning the common pitfalls of critical thinking and how to avoid them