Staff Retention Techniques Certification
Staff retention is a growing concern, but by having a proper staff retention strategy in place you’ll be able to keep your top employees. Recruiting and training a new employee is time-consuming and costs a great deal of revenue – it’s much more beneficial to the business to keep current employees satisfied in their job.
Understanding your employees and having proper retention strategies in place is key to retaining employees long-term. This course on staff retention will look at the four main trends that contribute to employees leaving their jobs, including compensation and benefits, career growth, flexible working schedules, and training and development, and how you can create a strategy to improve these areas and retain your employees.
You Will Learn:
- What the main factors are that lead to employees leaving their jobs and what you can do to prevent this.
- How to come up with a competitive compensations and benefits plan.
- How to encourage career advancement and growth opportunities in your company.
- The benefits of flexible working, both to the employer and employee.
- How to implement various training and development techniques and the benefits of encouraging training in the workplace.
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will learn what drives employees to leave and with this knowledge be able to implement preventative measures.
- You will learn how implementing employee retention programmes can help reduce unnecessary turnover costs.
- You will gain insight into retaining a positive and motivated body of staff.
- You will learn the benefits that retaining your staff can bring to your business.
- Your knowledge will allow you to formulate an effective retention plan that works for your employees and business.