Sales Funnels for Beginners Certification
Customers sometimes buy a product immediately upon discovering it, but they often go through several stages between first becoming aware of a product and finalising the purchase.
These stages that make up the buying journey are known as a sales funnel. In this course, you will learn about the structure of an online sales funnel and how marketers use them to persuade customers to spend their money.
You Will Learn:
- The two reasons online businesses construct sales funnels
- What a lead magnet is, and how it draws potential clients into a sales funnel
- The four main stages of a typical sales funnel
- How marketers use blogging and social media to drive traffic to their sales funnels
- Why creating buyer personas can make a sales funnel more successful
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you are in a marketing role, this course will help you put together more effective sales funnels
- If you work in customer relationship management (CRM), you will benefit from understanding why customers make buying decisions
- If you are responsible for maintaining a company web presence, this course will help you use social media and blogging to boost sales
- If you are interested in consumer psychology, this course will help you recognise buying behaviour and how organisations build trust and loyalty
- If you are a consumer, this course will help you understand how companies try to encourage you to buy from them