Safeguarding for Teachers
Learning about safeguarding for teachers is essential for all educators to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the students for whom they are responsible. Students of all ages and in all educational facilities have the right to safety, and teachers have an integral role to play in ensuring that safety.
We will begin by learning the goals of safeguarding and discussing what teachers need to know to ensure their students’ safety. Then, we will focus on how to spot early warning signs and identify and protect the high-risk student groups.
We will also take an in-depth look at the different types of abuse and neglect and how teachers can recognise them and provide assistance to those students in need, using the resources and infrastructures that are available to them.
Finally, we establish the frameworks required for effective action and provide a step-by-step guide for teachers to tackle the various levels of danger that students face. This is the ultimate guide to safeguarding for teachers!
What You Will Learn:
- The goals of safeguarding and what teachers need to know and do to keep students safe
- How to identify early warning signs and the high-risk student groups
- The different types of abuse and neglect and how to recognise them
- Establishing the safety frameworks and a step-by-step guide to taking action at various levels
The Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will ensure the safety of your students and potentially save lives
- You will understand the school’s responsibilities and provide expert advice to the key players
- You will connect deeply and effectively with your students and their families
- You will have peace of mind when it comes to being truly responsible for young lives