Promoting Positive Behaviour Certification
Undesirable behaviour in the workplace or home can weaken relationships, lower morale and create a toxic, unproductive atmosphere. Unfortunately, promoting positive behaviour in others can be a challenge. Simply asking them to change seldom yields the results you want. The good news is that, when you reframe your approach to behavioural change, you can promote positive behaviour in any setting.
This course will give you practical tips and strategies to aid others in adopting more constructive behaviours, while strengthening your relationships.
You Will Learn:
- Why workplace and family culture has a big effect on a person’s behaviours, and how to make changes that promote positive
- Why clarifying your values and expectations promotes positive change
- How to model desirable behaviours, and why you must remain consistent in your approach
- How to encourage individuals to repeat positive behaviours, and how to recognise progress
- Guidelines to follow when steering individuals towards their goals, and how to help them reach their full potential
Benefits of Taking this Course:
- If you work in a managerial or supervisory role, this course will help you promote positive change in your team
- If you are a parent, this course will help you promote positive behaviours in your children
- If you want to improve your personal and professional relationships, this course will help you by deepening your understanding of human behaviour in general
- If you have an interest in psychology, this course will provide you with a useful introduction to behaviourism, reinforcement and modelling, key concepts in this field