Learning about lockdown training is essential for everybody in today’s volatile and potentially dangerous social and political climate. It is especially important for educational facilities to potentially save the lives of learners and staff members in emergencies.
This course covers everything you need to know about lockdowns, including the purposes and goals of a lockdown and the different situations that would necessitate it.
We will discuss all the advanced lockdown techniques and take you through a complete planning process, which includes training staff, assigning roles and identifying specific safety zones at your educational facility.
We will also provide a step-by-step procedural guide and a complete, detailed lockdown plan, which you can customise to fit the specific needs of your educational facility.
This is the ultimate resource for designing, implementing and providing training for a potentially life-saving lockdown strategy.
What You Will Learn:
- The purposes and goals of a lockdown and the situations that require it
- Advanced lockdown planning techniques and the principles to follow
- Training your staff and assigning roles in the event of a lockdown
- A complete and customisable lockdown plan, to suit any type of educational facility
The Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will attract more students due to a higher safety rating
- You will empower your staff members by upskilling them
- You will improve the overall security and functionality of your educational facility