This basic maths course is for anyone looking to improve their knowledge of basic mathematical concepts. The course consists of three modules explaining the mathematical basics, and worksheets to assess your knowledge of the subject.
Gaining sufficient knowledge in mathematics will enable you to increase your fluency and confidence in the subject. You will develop a positive approach and be able to use logical reasoning in dealing with different real-life problems.
The course enables you to apply your mathematical knowledge and approach to solve problems effectively. It will pave the way for fostering growth in your overall skill development.
What you will learn
- Basic maths functions, including numbers, additions, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Know about decimals, fractions, shapes and measurements
- Learn to count money
- Understand how to handle data, including recording, interpreting and comparing information
- Learn to solve simple problems with the correct mathematical applications
The course is formulated to ensure you learn about the fundamental concepts in mathematics. It will help establish a strong foundation for further mathematical skill enhancement. Here is what you will learn from this course:
Benefits of Taking This Course
- Improve your skills in maths
- Gain a strong foundation on the subject
- Sharpen skills needed in your day-to-day life, work and study
- Learn to apply mathematical knowledge to solve problems in real-life situations