Handling Objections & Overcoming Barriers to Sales Certification
Dealing with consumer objections is a huge part of any sales position. Not every customer is going to be easily convinced that your product is best for them, and they may come up with numerous objections to the sale.
Part of your job is to seriously address these concerns, taking the time to thoroughly understand each one. Only then can you go through the steps that you need to take, in order to overcome them, convincing the customer that your product is the best one for their unique needs.
This course goes into detail regarding how to handle sales objections throughout your career. It begins by giving you an overview of the preliminary skills that you need to master, before you can begin handling any customer concerns.
Next, we will review the most common types of objections that you can expect to encounter, along with a few quick tips on how to overcome them.
We will also cover more general techniques that can be applied to other types of objections.
Finally, we review ways in which to handle complaints, which are essentially objections from customers, once the sale has been completed.
You will Learn:
- Why you need to develop credibility early on in the sales process
- How to overcome misunderstandings and scepticism regarding a product;
- The importance of asking questions, when dealing with customer objections
- Why you need to tackle the biggest objection first
- The role of listening in handling complaints
- The best strategies to use, when dealing with objections or complaints from existing customers
Benefits of taking this Course
- Learning important communication skills that you need, in order to close sales
- Learning how to address issues, such as customer indifference to your product
- Understanding the important role that honesty plays in the sales process
- Understanding why you need to develop a keen sense of empathy, when dealing with customers
- Learning how and when to follow up with your customers