Face to Face Customer Service Certification
Telephone and internet-based customer service is now the norm, but face to face customer service is still a key skill in many sectors. Whether you are dealing with a customer complaint or meeting with a long-term client to discuss their needs, good communication and a willingness to understand their perspective is essential.
In this course, you will learn how your attitude, verbal communication and body language all determine the outcome of an interaction with a customer. This knowledge will equip you with the ability to provide outstanding service every time.
You Will Learn:
- Why you must strive to create a positive first impression and how to listen to a customer so that they feel heard.
- Why you must be sensitive to a customer’s needs and how you can deepen your understanding of their situation.
- How to use your body language to convey authority and assertiveness.
- How your smile, voice, gestures and handshake can all be used to good effect when meeting someone for the first time.
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you work in customer service, this course will teach you how to create a great first impression that will make dealing with clients much easier.
- If you work in sales or marketing, this course will provide you with an overview of how simple adjustments to your demeanour can convince a customer that your products or services are right for them.
- If your job is not sales-based but still requires you to spend a lot of time communicating with others, the transferable skills you will learn on this course will improve your general interpersonal effectiveness.
- This course will equip you to handle challenging conversations in a diplomatic manner, which is useful in your professional and personal life.