Learning about domiciliary care is essential for anybody who either requires care for themselves or a loved one or would like to provide a domiciliary care service as an individual or an agency.
Domiciliary care is an increasingly popular alternative to care homes, but there is a lot of contradictory information out there, and this course will provide you with a concise and accurate guide.
We cover the basics of who requires domiciliary care, the various tasks and responsibilities involved and the fundamental standards that must be adhered to.
You will also be taken through a step-by-step guide on how to apply for council-assisted domiciliary care and how to source it privately via agencies and trained individuals.
Finally, we provide a complete guide on how to register as a domiciliary carer, either individually or as an agency, and take you through the mandatory legislative and practical steps to provide this service legally in the UK.
You Will Learn
- Who requires domiciliary care, what it entails and the responsibilities involved
- The fundamental care standards that all carers need to know
- All about sourcing council-assisted and private domiciliary care
- How to legally provide domiciliary care as an agency or an individual
Benefits of Taking this Course
- You will ensure the happiness and health of your loved ones
- You will be able to start a rewarding home care business in a few easy steps
- You will save time and effort by getting the correct information regarding home care
- You will avoid the legal consequences of not following the correct domiciliary care procedures