Diets Explained — Facts, Trends and Myths
With approximately 25% of all people in the UK overweight, it is no surprise that diets are some of the most searched topics when using search engines.
As there is so much information out there, and almost anyone can make a website, it is extremely important that we take a look at the many different diets and make informed decisions about which diet might be best for us.
This course takes a look at four of the most popular diets: ketogenic, Paleo, Mediterranean and vegan.
As you work through the course, you will learn more about the most common diet facts and myths, as well as learn details about some of the most popular diet options.
We will examine the details about each of these diets, look at the research supporting them and even share some of the concerns that are necessary to keep in mind, before starting these diets.
What You Will Learn:
- The truth about common diet myths
- How the ketogenic diet works and for whom it is best suited
- Why people may have nutritional deficiencies as a result of the Paleo diet
- Why the Mediterranean diet is often highly recommended by doctors
- Why a vegan diet can be difficult to stick to
The Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Gain full knowledge of some of the most popular diets
- You can choose a diet that is right for you, based on a number of factors
- Learn about basic nutrition
- Gain confidence, knowing that you are aware of the difference between the facts and the myths