Customer Service in Fashion Shops
In-store and online fashion shop experience depend on many factors such as prices, products and the shop environment. Customer service is key to how clients perceive a fashion store. Although fashion businesses have no control over their competitors, they can control customer service levels.
Therefore, businesses that sell clothes and related accessories (or any other retail business) should always strive to improve their level of customer service. The kind of support a fashion shop accords its customers can either improve or reduce their shopping experience. Generally, that also explains the essence of customer service in retail at large.
This course is divided into four short modules to help you understand customer service, whether you want to open a fashion shop or work in support.
What You Will Learn:
The definition of customer service
- Choosing the right customer service channels
- Important customer service skills
- Why good customer service improves customer shopping experience
- How to deal with difficult customer service scenarios
- Customer service measurement metrics
- Qualities of good customer service
- How to improve customer service and experience in online fashion shops
Benefits of Taking the Course
- Understand what customer service is all about
- Understand how to improve customer service in fashion shops
- Determine if you want to work in customer service in the fashion industry
- Understand what it takes to offer exceptional customer service
- Understand the role of customer service in client satisfaction
- Understand the benefits of offering high quality customer service
Taking the course will help you to:-