This course will teach you the importance of establishing and running a sustainable business and your role as manager of a corporation in making this happen. Corporate sustainability means the development of a business that is committed to safeguarding the environment, improving the lives of people and communities, and using good corporate governance to ensure just wages for all.
The course discusses the role that you as a manager can play in creating a better world by developing a sustainable business, and the types of planning, strategies and implementation required to develop a sustainable business.
What You Will Learn:
- What a sustainable business is and how to develop one.
- What ESG metrics are and how important they are for planning a sustainable business.
- The theories behind the concept of corporate sustainability.
- The mistakes that can be made in establishing a sustainable business, and how to avoid greenwashing.
- The regulations that are in place to guide and influence your sustainability programme.
Benefits Of Taking This Course:
- Gain valuable skills that you can utilise to develop a sustainable business.
- You could offer guidance and advice to your employees about the requirements for your company to become sustainable. This will help them buy into your company goals.
- You will understand the triple bottom line and its significance in running a successful sustainable business.
- Bring a broader spectrum of proficiency into your organisation, leading by example.
- Empower yourself and others with the information in this course and implement valuable changes to help your company to move towards sustainability.