It is important to learn about coronavirus, particularly at a time when there is so much confusing and contradictory information available on the internet. You do not need to be a scientist to learn what this virus is all about and how you can protect yourself, your family, colleagues and employees.
This course will teach you some basic information about viruses, and you will learn what can be done in the workplace to ensure any risks to the virus are minimised, keeping employees, customers and suppliers safe.
Lastly, the course will discuss strategies that the UK, as well as other parts of the world, has been using to prevent the spread of the virus and the various ways they have been helping their populations.
What you will learn:
- What a coronavirus is and what COVID-19 is, and why is it such a big problem for us
- How the virus attacks the body and causes so much illness
- What we can do to protect ourselves and our employees
- What steps the UK government and others are taking to prevent the spread of the virus, and what is likely to happen in the future
Benefits of Taking the Course:
- You will understand more about the COVID-19 coronavirus
- You will understand how and why the virus makes people ill
- You will know the best ways to protect yourself and your employees from becoming infected
- You will be aware of what is being done, and what the future may hold for preventing and treating COVID-19 infections in the population