Becoming a Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Learning how to become a higher level teaching assistant is the ultimate guide to elevating your teaching skills and opening up exciting job opportunities in the school you’re working in or anywhere around the world!
This course covers everything you need to know about becoming a higher level teaching assistant, including a full definition of the role, the various practical and academic requirements, as well as a step-by-step guide to performing a training-needs analysis and attending the all-important training programme.
From the various personality traits you will need for both the interview and the job, and expert advice on the application process, to a full description of every HLTA duty and how to perform them successfully, this course discusses all the essential details about becoming a higher level teaching assistant.
You Will Learn
- The academic and work experience required to apply for the job
- The steps you need to take, including a training-needs analysis and embarking on a training
- The most effective personality traits for the job, as well as the assessment and interview process
- Every task, role and duty you will be required to fulfil as an HLTA
Benefits Of Taking This Course
- Work towards upgrading your job title and increasing your salary
- Open up opportunities to travel and teach around the world
- Improve your CV to help you land the job of your dreams
- Save time and money by avoiding unnecessary processes