Our pets are often one of the biggest sources of joy in our lives. With their boundless energy, impeccable senses and loving companionship, animals are an integral part of any family, and, as with any family member, our pets can fall ill or suffer health problems with age. Being able to help your pet feel better, even as they age, is often a goal of many pet owners.
People who invest their time into learning more about animal physiotherapy benefit by gaining a new perspective on holistic veterinary medicine, how to resolve certain health conditions in their particular breed of animal, feel confident in meeting their pet’s needs and more.
Becoming an animal physiotherapist can be an even greater challenge with more fulfilling rewards.
In this course, you will learn more about animal physiotherapy and how people can train to become animal physiotherapists.
You Will Learn:
- What animal physiotherapy is, why it is used and when it may not be an option for your pet
- The different types of physiotherapy treatments and assistive devices that are used to help animals
- How an animal physiotherapist assesses pets in physical therapy treatments
- How to get certified and become a veterinary physiotherapist
The Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Understand the non-invasive treatments that can help your pet feel better, regain fitness and more
- the situations where a veterinarian may prescribe physical therapy for your pet and when they may advise against it
- You become closer to your pet and develop a deeper understanding of your pet’s fitness and physical health needs
- Understand the ways to help your pet at home with animal physiotherapy and when to seek out a professional