Anger Management Certification
Anger is a normal and sometimes useful emotion, but excessive anger can have serious personal and professional consequences. Fortunately, most people can control their temper via self-help measures, professional help, or both.
In this course, you will learn how to control your anger and seek outside help in regulating your temper.
You Will Learn:
- Why it’s important to recognise your personal anger signs
- How to use breathing exercises to bring anger under control
- How to make positive lifestyle changes that will reduce your anger
- Why you may wish to reduce your alcohol consumption
- When to seek professional help
Benefits Of Taking This Course:
- If you have an established history of pathological anger, this course will help you learn how to manage your temper
- If you suspect that you are beginning to develop an anger management problem, this course will help you get your problem under control before it affects your life
- If you live or work with someone who has an anger management problem, this course may help you understand and support them
- If you are looking to work in mental health, this course will give you a useful overview of a common but destructive problem