Education and Training
Course overview This course will equip learners with a detailed understanding of education and training, including equality and diversity in the context of education and legislation and guidance that helps promote this. Learners will also look at roles, responsibilities and relationships in relation to education and training, inclusive teaching approaches, assessment methods and how to design and deliver great virtual learning.
Who is suitable?
This qualification is aimed at anyone who wishes to attain an introductory teaching qualification, which prepares learners for teaching or training in a wide range of contexts. Learners are not required to be in a teaching position to complete this course. The qualification is suitable for individuals who wish to teach in the Further Education and Skills Sector and forms a foundation for those with little or no previous experience of teaching or training. This qualification is suitable for learners aged 19 or above.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Create a long standing career pathway within the education sector
- Courses are delivered via distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study
- Increase your awareness of education and training and be able to support individuals at each stage of their learning journey
- Engaging and interactive activities that stretch learners’ thinking and help put their new, extended knowledge into practice
- Study will develop learners’ knowledge, skills and confidence to enhance their future work and life roles.
|Course Length||8-12 weeks average course length|
|Awarding Body||TQUK E-Certificates upon achievement|
|Learning Method(s)||Online learning materials with online assessment|
If you have any queries regarding the programme, unit choices, enrolling process or related topics, please phone us on 02394 00 3559 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org